The Water Content Sensor WCS-1 allows users to monitor the percentage of water and nutrients within the grow medium. This is essential for maximising control over your irrigation cycles. If you want to monitor EC and PH pf your grow medium, check out the newer WCS-2
The moisture level/water content is displayed in real-time on the WCS module itself, the Aqua-X NFS-1 and also the smartphone app (you will however need to hook your NFS-1 to a router for the app to work. We suggest getting a PAYG Sim and a suitable 3g router such as the Tenda 4g Router or the Huawei B311; basically you're looking for a router that can run using a PAYG Sim rather than a phone line)
Up to 8 WCS-1 sensors can be connected to a single Aqua-X unit. If connecting multiple sensors, the displayed value will be an average of all of the sensors connected.
- LCD Display
- Addressing button
- Water content real time measurements
- Alarm when setpoint has been exceeded
How to Use: Connect directly to your Aqua-X unit to start getting real-time water content readings.
Aqua-X Components You Might Like (or will need!)
- Aqua-X Irrigation Control System (NFS-1) - the main unit you need to connect. The WCS-2 will not work without it!
- Aqua-X Water Content Sensor (WCS-1) - logs and graphs moisture content in medium (needed to check dry backs!)
- Aqua-X Reservoir EC/Temp Sensor (PCT-1) - logs and graphs EC in your reservoir
- Aqua-X Reservoir PH Sensor (PPH-1) - logs and graphs PH in your reservoir
- Aqua-X Inline EC/Temp Sensor (PCT-2) - mainly used to check for run-off EC
- Aqua-X Inline pH Sensor (PPH-2) - mainly used to check for runoff PH
- Aqua-X Sensor Board for Irrigation Control System (AMP-2) - you will need this if you want to use any of the EC or PH sensors!
- Program Timer Module / Program Device Station (DSP-2) - to set timers for pumps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.