The TrolMaster pH probes provide accurate and reliable monitoring on the pH of the water being monitored by the Aqua-x. The PPH-2 probe is a commercially rated probe and it connects to the Aqua-x via the AMP-2. It is intended to be used inline with existing pvc piping and also can be placed into an water tank.
PPH-2 Inline pH Sensor is specially designed for Aqua-X Irrigation Control System. The pH electrode probe has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the terminal of the AMP-2 Sensor Board. It is accurate and heavy-duty that can give almost instantaneous readings shown on the LCD screen of Aqua-X master controller, helping you to monitor the pH level of your water.
Suitable for wide range of applications: Hydroponics, Aquariums, Laboratory etc.
3.6-meter long cable for flexible placement
BNC terminal allows direct connection to AMP-2 Sensor Board
Aqua-X Components You Might Like (or will need!)
- Aqua-X Irrigation Control System (NFS-1) - the main unit you need to connect everything
- Aqua-X Water Content Sensor (WCS-1) - logs and graphs moisture content in medium (needed to check dry backs!)
- Aqua-X Reservoir EC/Temp Sensor (PCT-1) - logs and graphs EC in your reservoir
- Aqua-X Reservoir PH Sensor (PPH-1) - logs and graphs PH in your reservoir
- Aqua-X Inline EC/Temp Sensor (PCT-2) - mainly used to check for run-off EC
- Aqua-X Inline pH Sensor (PPH-2) - mainly used to check for runoff PH
- Aqua-X Sensor Board for Irrigation Control System (AMP-2) - you will need this if you want to use any of the EC or PH sensors!
- Program Timer Module / Program Device Station (DSP-2) - to set timers for pumps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.