The updated Combo Pen P110 Pro features a modern and robust housing. The improved software now ensures quicker readings of accurate measurements. You can easily replace the electrode should it be worn or damaged.
The Combo Pen P110 Pro is ideal for measuring the EC, pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzis and ponds. The user-friendly buttons can be used to effortlessly switch between the parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How to use the Aqua Master P110 pH & EC Combo Pen
- Remove the protective cover
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE button to switch between pH and EC.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.