Bluelab Probe Care Kit for pH & Conductivity
Everything you need to clean, hydrate and calibrate pH probes as well as clean and test conductivity (ppm/EC) probes.
The instrument is only as accurate as the probe is clean. Probe cleaning is one of the most important parts of owning or operating any Bluelab meter, monitor or controller. If the probe is contaminated or dirty, it affects the accuracy of the reading displayed. The Bluelab Truncheon® Meter and Bluelab Conductivity Probes read low when the probe is contaminated.
The probe surface is where the instrument takes the reading of the solution. The information is sent back from the probe to the electronic brain of the instrument. A calculation is then done in the instruments brain or micro-computer and a reading is then displayed. If the information sent back from the probe is inaccurate due to probe surface contamination then the reading will be inaccurate.
Cleaning the conductivity or pH probe is a very easy task and prolongs the life of your probe.
- 1 x 30ml tube of Conductivity Probe Cleaner
- 1 x 30ml tube of pH Probe Cleaner
- 1 x Bluelab Chamois EC probe cleaning tool
- 1 x Toothbrush-type pH probe cleaning tool
- 2 x 20ml sachets of 2.77 EC calibration solution
- 2 x 20ml sachets of pH 7.0 calibration solution
- 2 x 20ml sachets of pH 4.0 calibration solution
- 2 x 20ml sachets of KCL (Potassium Chloride) pH probe storage solution
- 3 x small plastic cups
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.