This product is designed to work in line with your existing extraction (with to without a carbon filter).
The Uvonair® CD-800 In-Duct Ozone Model is a high output Corona Discharge generator that produces more ozone than any others known at this time. It is adjustable to match the ozone demand load for odour control as well as provide energy conservation in low demand periods The CD generator does not require servicing.
- Adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) switch
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may compromise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odour situations
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
Please note: This product should NOT be used with Phonic Trap Ducting as the ozone from this generator will damage it. Only use metallic ducting such as standard Acoustic Ducting or Combi-Ducting. This product is also a purchase to order, so please bear this in mind as there may be delays slightly outside our regular delivery times.
- Uvonair CD800 - 8" ; ideal for rooms from 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) up to 20,000 cu.ft. (600 m3)
- Uvonair CD1000 (1 cell) 10" ; ideal for rooms from 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) up to 20,000 cu.ft. (600 m3)
- Uvonair CD1000 (2 cell) 10" ; ideal for rooms from 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) up to 40,000 cu.ft. (1200 m3)
- Uvonair CD1200 (2 cell) 12" ; ideal for rooms from 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) up to 100,000 cu.ft. (3000 m3)
Note: too much ozone is harmful to humans and animals. We recommend as a precaution for smaller rooms to plug it into a timer.