The HR50 Humidifier with Analogue Humidistat HR-EHSA allows you complete control over the air humidity your plants need in order to reach their maximum potential. Whatever your growing space and whatever you grow, incorrect humidity levels in the air can have a disastrous effect on the growth and the development of your plants.
Sustained Low humidity leaches the moisture from plants which forces the plant to transpire more water to stop it from wilting. This can cause leathery new growth, wilting, curling and stunted growth.
The Analogue Humidistat allows you to set the humidity in your growing room, giving you complete control; no need for constant water spraying, and no need to worry. Your plants will be strong, large and verdant.
The HR-50 Humidifier connects to any water reservoir and can be used for rooms up to 150m squared.
For use with soft, purified or RO water only – not for use with hard water.
- Covers grow rooms up to 150m squared.
- Easily connected to any water source.
- For best results connect to a reverse osmosis filter.
- Sturdy and durable, easily carried.
How to Use
We recommend you only use filtered water within the humidifier, as the minerals within the water will also be vaporised alongside the water. This can lead to a build-up of residue on your equipment, which reduces the efficacy of your bulbs, reflectors and carbon filters.
Plug and play; simply plug the power cord into your wall, top up the tank with distilled/reverse osmosis water and set the dial to the required level of humidity.
- Clones/ Seedlings: 70 – 85%
- Vegetation: 65 – 75%
- Flower: 45 – 65%
- Coverage : 100-150 sq.meters (1,176-1,614 sq ft)
- Power supply : 110V/50Hz or 220V/60Hz
- Power consumption : 90W
- Humidification capacity : 2,500~4,000cc/hour (1.05 gallon/hour)
- Feed water pressure : less than 5kg/sq.cm.
- Dimensions : 370 X 370 X 480 mm (14.56″ X 14.56″ X 18.90″)
ANALOGUE HUMIDISTAT HR-EHSA
- Measurement range: 10% ~ 80%(rh)
- Accuracy: ±5%
- Operation span : 3%
- Operation method : ON/OFF
- Capacity of micro switch : 2.2A
- Temperature : 10~40°C
- Sensor type : Nylon loop
- Dimension : 140H x 95L x 45W (mm)
- Power supply : 110V (220V) / 60Hz(50Hz)
- Power cord : 2m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.