Alorair Storm WIFI LGR Extreme Dehumidifier 85L/Day
Capacity. - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier can remove 85Litres at 30°80% Relative Humidity, with a current draw of 5.62 amps. This makes this dehumidifier one of the most energy-efficient units in the market today.
Performance. - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier can control the humidity levels in a space of up to 2,300 Sq. ft.
- Low sound levels - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier will only produce sound levels of below 55 DBA your space will remain comfortable.
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator – To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
- Humidity sensor - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is equipped with an auto-humidistat that allows the unit to automatically sense changes in the humidity levels and turn on and off depending on your set humidity level requirements.
- Quick interior access - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier allow you easy access to the mainboard and pump for easy maintenance.
- Plug and play installation - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built and designed to be a plug and play unit, you don’t require to have any technical knowledge to operate this unit.
- Small and compact - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built small and compact, you can easily stack a number together. It is also fitted with heavy-duty strays for easy transport from one space to the other.
- Air filtration - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fitted with a MERV-8 filter for air purification, improving indoor air quality.
- Continuous pump drainage - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fitted with a condensate pump that allows you to pump the collected water to a distance over 5 meters.
Warranty - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier has a 5 years extended warranty. At alorair, all our dehumidifiers are built to provide superior performance and durability. Each unit is thoroughly tested, to ensure it is capable to meet the customer's expectations. Only after each dehumidifier has passed all the quality tests is it allowed to leave the warehouse.
Support – At Alorair, we have a team of highly trained user support teams, that are available to all our customers efficiently via email, phone, or live support. They are always ready to help any customer with any issue, inquiry, or challenge they face while operating any of our products.
The Storm LGR Extreme is a high COP dehumidifier, meaning this unit consumes less energy compared to other dehumidifiers in the market today. Save on energy! Control indoor humidity! Invest in a Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier.
|Size For||Up to 2,300 Sq.FT|
|Air flow||210 CFM, 350 CMH|
|Sound Pressure Level||<58DBA|
|Defrosting Control System||Automatic Defrosting|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8-105℉|
|Functioning Humidity Range||35~90%|
|Dim (L X W X H)||22.8 x 17.3 x 13.6 in|
|Loading quantity||20”: 180 Sets；40”: 412 Sets； 40” HQ: 515 Sets|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.