When growing with soil/coir, roots in pots are starved of oxygen after every watering cycle as they sit in the run-off in saucers. AutoDrain removes run-off fast which prevents rot, increases nutrient uptake and growth and reduces the risk of crop-destroying issues like Pythium. The AutoDrain 6 pot system includes a control pot that collects, holds, then pumps away from the run-off to a drain or bucket for waste or recirculation.
Please note – pots, dripper system kit and reservoir tank are not included in the Autodrain 6 price. These can be bought separately here
The IWS Autodrain from Nutriculture is available as a standard 6 tray system, however extra tray modules can be added as needed.
The Autodrain 6 tray system comprises of –
- 6 Stands
- Drain tubing and fittings
- Control unit with pump
- For hand-watering grow techniques in soil or coco
- Suitable for round/square/air pots & fabric pouches up to 35cm
- Easily extended to be used with as many pots as required
- Helps improve nutrient uptake
- Reduces the risk of root rot/pythium
- Excess solution can be run to waste or recirculated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.