Dimlux Extreme Series 1000 Full Fixture - Boost to 1,200 Watts 2,470 μmol/s
This Nanotube version of the Dimlux Expert Series 1000w fixture is capable of boosting double-ended 1000w / 400v grow lamps by an enormous 20% (instead of 10%). The Nanotube can deliver yields that are approaching 10% higher than the regular Dimlux fixture (which was renowned as a big yielder anyway!).
This is due to the fact that it facilitates improved ventilation, allowing you to channel hot air away from your grow room, keeping your room running optimally at higher output rates.
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive (boost) and 400v technology
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- It can be dimmed manually in 8 levels, including the "off" position
- 600w, 700w, 800w, 900w, 1,000w, 1,100w, 1,200w
- It can be variably dimmed via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
Alpha Optics 98 Nanotube reflector - Air Cooled
- This includes the same features as the Alpha Optics 98 but with the additional Nanotube.
- The tube is made from ultra-clear, Nano-coated anti-reflective glass
- This offers the highest possible light transmission of 99%
- The overall efficiency of the reflector in combination with the Nanotube is 97%
- This is even higher than any other non-cooled horticultural reflectors
- Because the air supply and discharge are connected in parallel rather than in series, as is the case with conventional air-cooled reflectors, each lamp will burn at the optimum temperature rather than too cold or too hot
- Because of the closed cooling system, Nanotubes used in conjunction with Co2 systems are significantly reducing the room temperature
Using a Nanotube, the air can be extracted in parallel from the fixture; the lamp will always maintain the ideal temperature to maximize efficiency and life span. It is possible to achieve 20% lumens boost; this is only possible if the lamp is actively cooled.
- Suitable for: 1000W 400V EL UHF
- Output: 600-1200 Watt
- Connection: 230V
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low inrush for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no inrush) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dim Button: 7 dim levels and off mode. It can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller as well as stepless dimming.
- Ultra-High Frequency: Yes
- Diagnostic display: Yes
- Including Philips Greenpower 1000W 400V EL lamp and 4M cable and plug
- Nanotube: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.