BETA-8 Digital CO2 PPM Controller offers a practical and affordable way to control your CO2 injection devices (CO2 regulator & generator). In short, plug in your co2 device (eg a burner or gas regulator) into this device; the included sensor then measures the amount of CO2, > sends it back to the Beta-8 unit > Beta-8 sends a signal (according to the set programme) to open/close the device that controls the Co2.
- LED Display, Easy Operation
- Built-In Photocell Detecting Day/Night Status
- Alternative Humidifying or Dehumidifying Function
- CO2 Sensor with 16 ft Cable for Close Placement to Plant Canopy
The BETA-8 features a high-quality remote CO2 sensor (with 16ft cable) and a built-in photocell to automatically activate your supplemental CO2 system to maintain CO2 PPM levels only during daylight hours.
The BETA-8 also has an adjustable deadband and min-max recall. It also has a ‘fuzzy-logic’ feature which will more accurately control compressed CO2 systems. The CO2 sensor can be easily re-calibrated and will continue to operate accurately for many years.
- Input Voltage: 120 Volts AC
- Output Relay Rating: 10A
- Fuse Rating: 6A/250V~
- AC Power Cord Length: 1.8m
- CO2 Control Range: 400-2000 PPM
- CO2 Deadband Range: 20-200 PPM
- CO2 Accuracy: ±50 PPM
- CO2 Sensor Type: NDIR (Nondispersive Infrared)
- Packaging Dimensions: 275mm(L) x 87mm(W) x 94mm(H) Gross Weight: 0.56kgs
- 1 x CO2 PPM Controller
- 1 x CO2 Sensor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.