The TopSpin Dripper Kit is a high quality pressure regulated drip irrigation system that makes it easy to feed 12 – 24 plants using either one or two drippers per plant.
It is very easy to set up and can be assembled to suit the size and layout of your garden and can be easily extended should the size of your garden increase.
This kit uses 25mm (1″) fittings, a 3600ltr/hrs pump and two TopSpin Manifolds. It can easily be extended to run up to 4 x TopSpin Manifolds allowing you to feed up to 24-48 plants using either one or two drippers per plant.
- 12 – 24 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 1200 x 2400mm
- 36 – 72 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 2400 x 3600mm
- 48 – 96 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 2400 x 4800mm
Bigger yields - Plants take up more water and nutrients than hand watering in pots as they are fed little and often.
More choice - Grow in soil, coco, clay pebbles or rockwool.
Less hassle - Low maintenance. Only one nutrient reservoir for up to 48 plants. Far easier than hand watering.
- Submersible Pump 3500ltr/hr (12-24) OR 5000ltr/hr (36-96)
- Coupling for Submersible Pumps 25mm
- PE Tee 25mm
- PE Elbow 25mm
- Supply Tube Black LDPE 25mm per 1m
- Filter and Non-Return Set 25mm
- Anti-siphon Valve Barbed
- Topspin Dripper Manifold 25mm Complete with Tee
- PE Stop End 25mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.