The TopSpin Dripper Kit is a high-quality pressure regulated drip irrigation system that makes it easy to feed plants using either one or two drippers per plant.
It is very easy to set up and can be assembled to suit the size and layout of your garden and can be easily extended should the size of your garden increase.
- 6 – 12 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 1200 x 1200mm
- 12 – 24 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 1200 x 2400mm
- 18 – 36 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 1200 x 3600mm
- 24 – 48 plants- Maximum area of coverage: 2400 x 2400mm
Bigger yields-Plants take up more water and nutrients than hand watering in pots as they are fed little and often. More choice-Grow in soil, coco, clay pebbles or rock wool. Less hassle-Low maintenance. Only one nutrient reservoir for up to 48 plants. Far easier than hand watering.
- Maxijet MJ1000 (6 – 12 plants) OR Boyu 20000 (not the one pictured) (12-48 plants)
- Elbow Barbed 16mm,
- Tee barbed 16mm,
- Non-return Valve Barbed 16mm,
- Flexi Supply Tube 16mm per 1m,
- Inline Filter Barbed 16mm,
- Anti-siphon Valve Barbed,
- Topspin Dripper Manifold with Barbed Elbow 16mm
If using an absorbent medium like coco fibre or soil, you can either run the excess nutrient to waste or re-circulate. If you wish to run to waste (recommended) allow approximately 30% runoff and discard. If you wish to re-circulate, minimise the amount of runoff, change the nutrient reservoir at least once a week and flush pots periodically.
If using clay pebbles always re-circulate the nutrient solution. Top up your reservoir every few days with a half-strength nutrient solution. Keep drippers on constantly throughout the light cycle and once for 15 minutes halfway through the dark cycle. Replace nutrient solution weekly.