Highly recommended!! With detailed and informative step by step, well documented without being boring, complete with clear images / illustrations !
Learning to grow has a steep learning curve. A helping hand is invaluable for running a successful garden.
These 4 books each focus on a particular method of growing and explain the basics as well as the more advanced aspects of that method. These books will rapidly accelerate your learning so that you become a confident, competent grower in no time!
- Each book covers its particular growing method thoroughly
- Covers the basics as well as the more advanced aspects of each method
- Each book takes you from zero to hero in no time!
- Great as a reference for competent growers
1 x Grower's Guide Book of your choice. Choose from Organics (Hand-feeding & run to waste), Coco Coir & Soil (Hand-feeding & run to waste), Passive watering systems (non-recycling, non-recirculating), or Bubblers DWC (Deep Water Culture).
Chapter Contents -
All of the books contain the following chapters, tailored to the particular theme of the book:
- Know your plant
- Understanding water and nutrients
- Cuttings and clones
- Harvest and curing
- Pest control and prevention
- Nutrient schedules and shopping lists
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.