The SonicAir Pro Humidifier produces large volumes of water vapour mist to control the humidity levels in bigger grow room environments with ease. Controlling the humidity levels in grow rooms to be optimal with each stage of a plant's life cycle is key in avoiding health problems and improving the overall yield of plants.
The SonicAir Pro has a 150mm directional spout and a maximum output of 6.5 litres per hour. It has a water intake instead of a tank to avoid needing to check the water levels regularly.
The G.A.S SonicAir Pro Humidifier comes with an automatic shut-down feature to prevent any damage to your grow room should it malfunction.
The ceramic ultrasonic disks in the SonicAir Pro are replaceable, meaning it's fully serviceable and long-lasting, as well as having a 1-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
SonicAir Pro Humidifier developed by Global Air Supplies allows you to have the correct humidity level in your grow room at all times. It works by turning RO water into a fine mist and can create up to 6.5 litres of mist per hour.
The mist can be directed 360 degrees, which helps you aim it at low humidity areas. It can even be connected to a piece of ducting for greater accuracy. This humidifier is compatible with various header tanks, allowing it to run long term.
Overall, the humidifier will help create optimal humidity levels in your grow room, keeping your plant’s happy, thriving, accelerates development and ultimately creating a bigger yield.
- It connects directly to a header tank, topping up automatically via an internal float valve.
- It can be controlled via the G.A.S Enviro Controller.
- Features an in-built overflow valve and drain plug.
- Water indicator level LED turns red when water levels are low.
- Automatically switches off when RO water levels run low, protecting the ceramic disks and fan.
- Replaceable ceramic disks are available.
- Runs very quietly.
- Easy and quick to install, on wheels for easy movement.
- Perfect for areas including greenhouses, propagation rooms or orchid/mushroom cultivation.
- 1-year G.A.S manufacturers guarantee.
To keep the unit pumping efficiently as possible, consider replacing the discs if you feel the humidity being pumped out isn't as it was when it was box fresh-new!
1x G.A.S SonicAir Pro
1x 150mm Outlet Funnel
Dimensions: 37cm x 41cm x 47cm
Power consumption: 300 Watts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.