Shogun Start is a delicate nutrient formulated to maximise plant establishment and root development. Containing balanced micro and macro nutrients alongside the SmartZen maximiser ingredient. Shogun Start gives your young plants full strength trace elements whilst still maintaining a low overall strength.
Shogun Start encourages auxins to move from the leaf tissues to the stem for rapid rooting and fast establishment of all of the structures that the plant needs later on for maximized yields and performance.
- Encourages the movement of auxins from the leaf tip to the rooting point
- Accelerates germination
- Encourages faster root striking in cuttings
Optimal concentration of micronutrients for healthy development of young plants. This is the same as it would be in a full-strength base nutrient, whilst keeping the NPK low.
HOW IT WORKS
The need for a young plant establishment nutrient solution is crucial for maximising yield and growth potential. However most nutrient companies have missed this all together and focused on growth stages. SHOGUN Fertilisers have realised through extensive field trials and scientific studies that crops given a gentle nutrient at seedling and cutting stage tremendously outperform those just given normal or half strength nutrient.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Root Feed – Add plain water to your nutrient reservoir or water can and allow to reach room temperature (if tap water, ideally overnight, to allow some of the chlorine to dissipate, but we know this is not always convenient!). Then add Shogun Start at a rate of 4mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or water can. Before adding the nutrients, reduce the pH to just below 7 and then add your additives and nutrients. Recheck the pH (5.5-6.5) and the EC, making sure that is no higher than 1.4. Repeat method for tank change/refill. Use for the very early stages of the plant’s life.
We recommend using SHOGUN Start alongside Katana Roots to maximise total benefits from both products. SHOGUN Start Amplifies the effect of Katana by moving auxins around the plant more effectively, giving better results in growth initiation in a much shorter time.
- Reduces Germination Time
- Reduces cutting failure rate
- Used for pre-soaking media such as rockwool before transplanting plants.
- Increase’s chlorophyll content and therefore photosynthesis
- Contains SmartZen maximiser ingredient for enhanced nutrient uptake
- Increases resistance to infection from pathogens
- Supplies the perfect balance of macro and micro nutrients for young plants
- Encourages fluffy white root development. Both lateral root development and root proliferation are both steered by the product formulation
- Efficient nutrient uptake targeted to the early stages of growth
- Humic and fulvic acid improves healthy growth and increases uptake of nutrients
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.