If you're needing to either recirculate or drain the run off to waste - this is the pump to save any faff. Take off the cap and put the waste pipe in, connect a hose on the outlet; when the pump detects water, it'll activate and pump it to up to wherever you need (to waste or back into the reservoir). Perfect for those looking for a pump to pair with their Flora Flex platform system.
The Si-83 is constructed from rugged materials and components for exceptional durability and reliability. And its unmatched versatility means that the Si-83 tank pump from Sauermann primarily dedicated to air conditioning and refrigeration applications is equally proficient for heating applications.
Also great to remove water from AC or dehumidifiers!
What's in the box:
- 1 One-piece centrifugal pump with ½ gallon (2 l) tank
- 1 Integrated barb end check valve, Ø ext. 3/8” (10 mm)
- 1 6’ (1.8 m) power cord, US plug
- 1 Built-in safety switch, 3’ (1 m) wires, bare ends
- 1 Adaptor int. Ø 5/8”- 3/4”- 1” - 1 1/4”- 1 1/2” (15/17 mm - 20 mm - 24/25 mm - 32 mm - 40 mm)
- 2 screws, 2 plugs
- Pump Dimensions: 287mm (L) x 146mm (W) x 129mm (H)
- Max flow rate: 700 l/h
- Max head: 5.4 m
- Max pressure: 5.7 m
- Mains supply: 230 V
- Protection: IP44
- Max condensate temperature: 55 °C
- Colour: Black, blue
- Tank volume: 2 L
- Safety switch: NC 5A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.