Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots.
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents overwatering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use
Pot Sizes and Dimensions:
- 1 ltr - h.15 x w.14cm
- 2 ltr - h.18 x w.16cm
- 3.8 ltr - h.20 x w.17cm
- 8 ltr - h.21 x w.21cm
- 12 ltr - h.23 x w.25cm
- 16 ltr - h.26 x w.28cm
- 20 ltr - h.30 x w.31cm
- 30 ltr - h.30 x w.38cm
- 39 ltr - h.34 x w.38cm
- 56 ltr - h.37 x w.43cm
- 76 ltr - h.39 x w.50cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.