Green Qube Roof Qube - designed to neatly slot in attic and loft spaces so you can grow in your house even if you are limited with space.
The RQ120 measures 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8m making it our largest grow room for lofts and basements. It gives you plenty of space to grow around 8 plants. It stands at only 1.8m high; it comfortably fits into spaces with a low ceiling height. These can occur, including basements and attics.
With a design patent on its genius roof system. Growers are guaranteed only to get this super strong and super easy to transport. Construct roof structure with the world’s #1 grows tent for attics – The Roof-Qube.
Packed with cutting-edge and industry-leading features. You’re assured of the very best of everything from features to components to design and materials. With the world’s best selling attic grow room, the Roof-Qube. Design paired with unequalled class-leading components and pioneering quality has lead to the most innovative and durable attic grow tent out there.
- Measures 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8m
- 42 degrees roof to neatly slot into lofts and eave spaces
- Lower height of 1.8m ideal for attics and basements
- 25mm x 0.8mm powder-coated über strong metal poles
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- Hanging weight of +100kg
- 1 x main access door and 2 x side doors
- 1 Sensor Window®
- **DOUBLE ZIPS** Military-grade, rubber backed and waterproof zips
- Silicon Anti-Slip Tips on all hanging bars for weight load stability and no bar sliding
- Multi-Use 360 Access – doors and feature placement for full any-position-access
- Hydrometer Guard – clear pocket positioned on the front of the tent with direct access to the tent
- Outer shell now in ultra-strong and thick 600D
- 1 x Uplift MAX Bars® – extra high now measuring 12cm. For gravity-fed water systems, e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 4 x 9″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting, including acoustic ducting
- 2 x cable socks
- 3 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.