The Silenced Revolution Vector and CarboAir kit give you everything you need for unbeatable STEALTH extraction.
Silenced Vector fans move an incredible amount of air and result from years of testing and millions of pounds of research.
What You Get:
|EC Silenced Revolution Vector Fan||CarboAir 60mm Bed Filter||Accessories|
|6" - 764 m3/h||6" x 660mm||5m Acoustic Ducting, 1 x Fast Clamp, 1 x jubilee clip|
|8" - 1345m3/h||8" x 660mm||5m Acoustic Ducting, 1 x Fast Clamp, 1 x jubilee clip|
|10" - 2102m3/h||10" x 1000mm||5m Acoustic Ducting, 1 x Fast Clamp, 1 x jubilee clip|
|12" - 2224m3/h||12" x 1000mm||5m Acoustic Ducting, 1 x Fast Clamp, 1 x jubilee clip|
Their frictionless EC motor allows regulation of the fan speed from 1-100% and massive energy savings compared to other fans. Unlike AC fans, which output air at around 90 degrees, air exits the Silenced Revolution Vector in almost a straight line, making it travel much more efficiently down your ducting and create less noise along the way. Not only that, it's a single sealed unit, so you can rest assured no smells will escape from your fan housing.
Until now, carbon filter manufacturers have given you a choice between filters that either massively stifle your fan or inefficiently remove smells. The included CarboAir filters (Pro-Grow Filters) offer thicker beds (60mm instead of the industry average 50mm) of coarser, high-quality carbon. This not only allows incredible airflow but also removes any possible traces of smells. Alongside this ultimate duo, you will receive Acoustic Ducting, insulation lined to remove any excess air movement noise from your extraction set-up.
- All the benefits of the Revolution Vector with a silent acoustic housing
- Silenced Revolution Vector and CarboAir, Designed to perfectly match each other
- Features a cutting edge frictionless EC motor
- Can be regulated from 1-100% - fine-tune your environment
- It saves you money - uses 50% of the energy of other fans
- 60mm high-quality coarse CarboAir carbon bed depth gives more contact time, offering unbeatable airflow and eradication of unwanted odours
- Sealed fan unit, ensuring no smelly air leaks from your fan
- Includes acoustic ducting, removing unwanted air movement noise from your extraction.
- All fittings and fixtures included
Which Size Kit Do I Need for my Grow Tent?
There is a (relatively) easy formula to determine which size extraction you need for your space, find out the volume in m3 (meters cubed) of your grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Then, Volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (this will refresh the air in your grow room every minute).
Bear in mind it's always better to over-spec your fan and reduce its output with a controller. This gives you the flexibility to increase its output to maintain optimum conditions for your plants, for example, in the middle of summer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.