The smart environmental monitor puts the information that matters in the palm of your hand, wherever you are. A WiFi connection is required. Read the setup guide here.
Real-time and historical data:
- Vapor Pressure Deficitel
- Relative Humidity
- Light Intensity
- Dew Point
Included features remotely accessible via the Pulse app (PC, iOS, Android).
- Unlimited number of sensors & live data, including multiple locations & WiFi networks viewable on one dashboard
- Instant, reliable alerts customizable to each zone
- Easily adjust alert profiles on multiple devices with the template manager
- Day & night averages for any selected time period
- Connectivity & power outage notifications
- VPD-LST offset calibration for accurate VPD data
- Garden calendar & journal
Pulse One Features
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- VPD sensor
- Dew point sensor
- Atmospheric air pressure sensor
- Light sensor (tracks if lights are on or off)
- Battery-powered option
- Splash resistant design
- Notifications and alerts
- Tracks power outage, connectivity loss, and low battery
For added co2 logging, PPFD and colour spectrum analysis, check out the Pulse Pro!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.