This system is ideal for those using fabric pots for their crops and plants. The module sits underneath the pot and provides a tray effect to catch any excess water or nutrients that can pass through. From here, you can drain them off with the handy drainage tap to the side.
- Gravity-fed, no electricity needed.
- Designed for fabric pots
- ½” Ice Line reflective pipe with black inner core to reduce temperatures and stop light penetration
- Mega-Valve with a massive 10mm inlet hole to prevent any blockages
- 10mm raised base with channels specifically designed to grip air curtains
- Allows nutrients to be oxygenated at all times and gives the plant a boost
- Scalable from a single pot to 100’s of modules
- The circular design allows for the plant to be turned
We recommend adding a Charles Austen Air Pump to feed 12" Hailea air curtains in each pot. This will aerate the roots and turbo charge the plants!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.