Exceptional Control and Scalability.
For growers that want a system that delivers outstanding results with minimal effort. Flood & Drain provides the ability to scale the grow to suit your needs.
IWS Flood & Drain – How it Works
The brain will flood the system at predetermined feed times set by the user. The integrated float switches will automatically switch off the flooding when it reaches the precise flooding height for your pots. After the feed time has lapsed, the drain pumps will return any remaining nutrient solution back to your reservoir, quickly and quietly, re-oxygenating it in the process. This is a fully automated system, giving you peace of mind that your plants are receiving everything they need, even when you’re not there.
The IWS control unit, also known as the brain, is at the centre of every IWS system, and puts the ‘intelligent’ in IWS.
Each system is supplied with a 1 minute remote timer.
- Dial – Set your desired feed duration from 1 minute – 60 minute with the option of cancelling the feed at any time.
- Power LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘On’.
- Feed Pump LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘Flooding’.
- Drain LED – Illuminates when the system is ‘Draining’.
- Connection cable to the control pot (brain).
- ‘O’(lowest positions) overrides the timer and switches feeds off.
- ‘’ Follows desired set feed timings
- ‘I’ Overrides the timer switching the equipment permanently on.
- Range of set-ups to suit different budgets and preferences
- Complete control over feed times
- Huge yields with minimum effort
- 6–48 plants
All kits include
- Brain control unit drain pumps and water level controllers
- 10 Litre outer pots
- Flexible water butt
- All fittings and pipe
- Feeding timer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.