Hanna - Lab grade equipment for your garden. Bluelab may be the household name her in the UK in hydroponics, but Hanna is widely known and used the world over.
- Fast Automatic Temperature Compensation with exposed temperature probe
- Graphite sensors that reduce polarisation effects
- Conductivity Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm) selectable EC to TDS conversion factors
- Single point automatic calibration using Quick Cal standard or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode
- 250 hour battery life
- Easy two button operation
The Hanna EC/PPM Waterproof meter (aka snappily entitled HI-98318) is the latest pocket meter for measuring the EC/PPM of a hydroponic nutrient solution. Designed to fit comfortably in your hand, with large easy to read LCD display, shows both EC or TDS and temperature along with calibration, stability and low battery indicators. All operations are simplified to two buttons. One is for turning the meter on/off and the other for automatic one point calibration.
The GroLine Waterproof EC/TDS Tester is made specifically for hydroponics, providing a simple, inexpensive solution to measure fertiliser concentration in a nutrient solution. A graphite sensor that reduces the polarisation effect common with amperometric testers that use two stainless steel pins.
Automatic calibration is achieved easily. Simply submerge the sensor in calibration solution and the meter will automatically detect the calibration standard (5.00 mS/cm in Quick Cal mode or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode). Temperature is automatically compensated for with the integrated temperature sensor.
Other Hanna Groline Products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.