- Eliminates up to 95% of salts and heavy metals.
- It helps to stabilize the pH.
- Eliminates up to 99% of Chlorine. -Lower the EC.
- Improves fertilizer performance and protects
- Avoid nutrients lockout.
- More food for your plants.
Removes or reduces up to 95% of Mineral Salts, Heavy Metals, Chloramines, Nitrates, Nitrites, Sediments, Sand, Oxides, Herbicides, Pesticides and Volatile Organic Pollutants (Chemical Contaminants, Benzene, Oils, Trihalomethanes, Detergents, PCBs). It also removes up to 99% of chlorine and sediment up to 5 microns.
With an RO filter. You’ll see:
- A more stable pH, encouraging bigger plants, healthier fruits & stronger roots
- Maximum nutrient uptake
- A healthier soil mix
- Better plant growth
- Uninhibited photosynthesis
- Better performing grow room equipment
CHANGE FILTERS: RO Membrane 6 months - 2 Years (depending on usage and input EC level), Carbon Filter every 6 months
IMPORTANT: A minimum of 2.75bar 40 psi is required to operate the system properly. To increase water pressure, a booster pump kit is available separately. Do not install the system where the incoming water pressure higher than 5.5bar / 80psi. Pressure can be reduced by installing a pressure regulator. Only use with cold water supply, hot water will damage the filters and membrane. Protect unit against frost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.