Hydroponic Grow Tent – Green-Qube V GQ240
The Green-Qube V 240 grow tent [GQ240] is part of our flagship range of grow tents. Measuring 2m x 4m x 2m (also available in 2.2m high), this tent is spacious and gives you enough space for approx. 30 plants.
- Measures 2.4m x 2.4m x 2m (also available in 2.2m tall version)
- 25mm x 0.8mm powder-coated über strong orange metal poles
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- Hanging weight of +100kg
- 2 x main access doors, 3 x side door and 2 x rear doors
- 2 x Uplift Bars® for gravity-fed water systems e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 3 Sensor Windows®
- Double zips plus rubber backed, waterproof and military-grade
- 6 x 13″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting
- 6 x cable socks
- 8 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray
The Green-Qube 240 grow room comprises of 2 x main access doors, 3 x side doors and 2 x rear doors.
Grow Tent Features
There are 6 x 13″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting, plus 6 x cable socks and 8 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh. Plus all with LightSavers® to soften light glare. You will also find 3 Sensor Windows® on the main door at the front of the tent to amplify your plant’s energy store. Together with 2 Uplift Bars® designed for gravity-fed hydroponic water systems such as Multiflow, AutoPots and IWS systems.
Grow Tent Frame
British designed and engineered, Green-Qube grow tents has strength at its core. With some of the thickest poles on the market measuring 25mm x 0.8mm. Our über strong metal poles are powder coated our brand new Green Qube V orange and can hold over 100kg in weight. Green-Qube grow rooms also utilise an easy-click pole and corner connectors so you can assemble fast and simply. You also get a set of 8 hanging bars.
Green Qube Outer Shells
Green-Qube outer shells have extreme durability, with market-leading military style blackout 10 gauge zips. These are not only fully waterproof but also come with our brand new Double Zip mechanism so you can zip yourself safely into your tent.
The outer shell also comprises of an extra thick and tough non-toxic PVA canvas with XREFLECT® diamond mylar, engineered for 98% lightproof. Provided are double socked cable, extraction and intake ports, all with StitchBLOK® with Tritec® foam technology. Plus rubber backing on all zips. These features result in all Green Cube grow rooms now 99% light tight.
Plus you get all the little extras to make your grow experience even easier such as handy door hooks, a removable spill tray and hanging straps.
Super strong, ultra tough and packed full of clever and practical features, the GQ300 grow tent really is the best on the market. The Green-Qube range harnesses pioneering quality, class-leading components and technology-led + innovative features, making them the bestselling British designed grow tents worldwide!
As Green-Qube, Quick Qubes and Roof-Qubes are British engineered, you get superior quality materials. As well as innovative first-to-the-market features and cutting edge technology at exceptional value.
The message is simple: Quality + Durability + Technology At Low Prices.
Pallet / Oversized Item
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.