Advanced Floriculture's 'PK' is an additive that's used during the bloom phase alongside your base nutrients, delivering increased levels of phosphorus and potassium - two primary macronutrients that are particularly important in the production of fruits and flowers. Expect to see the size of fruits swell, with an eventual increase in the weight of the harvest.
- Advanced Floriculture - professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
- Formulated at a ratio of 0–19.5–21
- High-quality PK booster
- Increases the final weight of the crop
- Helps to accelerate the maturation process
- Generally used at 1ml per litre of nutrient solution for the 5th week of flower
How PK Works:
During the bloom phase, plants use up higher concentrations of phosphorus and potassium for numerous roles in the production of fruits. 'PK' contains phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) at a ratio of 0-19.5-21. When adding this formula to your usual nutrient regimen, you'll notice it helping plants to mature, causing them to swell in size and toughen up. This will then lead to an increase in the quality and size of the end product.
Phosphate (P2O5): 19.5%
Soluble potash (K2O): 21%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.