- Flora mite 240 SC is a powerful miticide specifically developed to control aggressive and resistant populations of red & two-spotted spider mites.
- Unique mode of action that allows 1 single application to eliminate an entire population of mites.
- Effective on a variety of mites and all life stages of Tetranychid spider mites.
- Produces quick knockdown through contact activity and long residual control of more than 28 days.
- Easy on predacious mites and beneficial insects, making it ideal for use in IPM and resistance management programs.
- Floramite controls all mobile stages of mites and additionally has some ovicidal activity against spider mites. Floramite is relatively inactive against predatory insects and mites and is, therefore, compatible with IPM programmes
Action mode of Floramite 240 SC:
- Controls all mobile forms of mites in crops, while also providing an ovicidal effect;
- The product has a lethal effect through contact action, followed by a long residual activity against pests;
- 3 hours after application, mites stop feeding, with death setting in within 3 to 4 days.
Methods of application:
- 0.5ml per litre of water and foliar spray - make sure to hit under the leaves! Once mixed, do not let it sit and reuse it later.
More details / bottle label here
Note: Floramite 240 SC Acaricide 250ml is an approved plant professional protection product. Use plant protection products safely.
Always read the label and product information before use. Further detail on warning symbols and phrases is included on the labels and leaflets. Contains 240 g/l bifenazate.
Note: It is a criminal offence to use this pesticide (authorised for professional use) without the appropriate certificate. Do not purchase if you do not hold the relevant certificate of competence (unless the intended end user is working under the supervision of a certificated person for the purposes of training).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.