Designed to be mounted (on the wall bracket supplied) in un-manned areas, these automatic extinguishers are triggered by heat levels commonly associated with fire. If expensive hydroponic machinery catches fire, often it will be too late by the time an operative discovers and tries to tackle it, so, what better than to choose an automatic fire extinguisher.
In effect, this is just the same as a standard extinguisher except the squeeze grip handles have been replaced with a heat-sensitive glass bulb. The bulb contains a liquid that expands when subject to heat. At a certain temperature, the bulb will burst and the extinguishant is released. The head will act like any sprinkler head and disperse the dry powder in the local area.
Within a hydroponic setting, the extinguisher will likely have operated and extinguished the fire before anyone would even know there was a fire!
- Stored pressure.
- Easy low-cost maintenance.
- Effective on A, B and C class fires.
- Compact and economical automatic extinguisher.
- Powder-coated, steel wire wall bracket included.
- Complete with a metal spring clip.
- Easy to read pressure gauge.
- Suitable for engine compartments.
- Extinguisher fixing bracket is included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.