Dimlux Expert Series - 630w CDM Full Spectrum - Boost to 760 Watts 1,411μmol/s
- The most advanced and complete lighting system on the market
- The dimlux 315 full fixture consists of an ultra-durable digital ballast with as many as 7 power settings from 330w to 760w
- On top of the 7 power settings, coupled with a Dimlux Maxicontroller, there's no need for contactor relays.
- The average rated life of the Full Spectrum and Agro bulbs are 16,000 hours, with 80% light output remaining.
- Passively cooled reflector design allows for easy removal, cleaning and lamp replacement. It can also be coupled with ducting to assist the removal of heat directly from the reflector.
- Option of Air-cooled reflector
- Optional add on adjustable side reflector
- Ability to daisy chain up to 160 ballasts with a single controller (Maxi Controller)
- Choice of Elite (Blue) or Agro (Red) 315W CMH lamps
- Designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver Mirrors
- High level of efficiency (98%)
- Thanks for doing the open reflector design. the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp
- Warm air can be extracted through a 50mm connection on the reflector, which significantly reduces room temperature.
- In addition, available separately add-on reflectors can be installed .to reduce wall losses further
- This includes the same features as the Alpha Optics 98 but with the additional NanoTube
- The tube is made from ultra-clear, nano-coated anti-reflective glass
- This offers the highest possible light transmission of 99%
- The overall efficiency of the reflector in combination with the NanoTube is 97%
- This is even higher than any other non-cooled horticultural reflectors
- Because the air supply and discharge are connected in parallel rather than in series, as is the case with conventional air-cooled reflectors, each lamp will burn at the optimum temperature rather than too cold or too hot
- Because of the closed cooling system, NanoTubes used in conjunction with Co2 systems are significantly reducing the room temperature
Elite lamp - Philips - Master Colour Elite MW - 315W (Available separately)
The Elite lamp is optimized in a broad spectrum grow light with an increased share of BLUE light. The lamp can be used for the growth stage of the plant.
GreenPower lamp - Agro (More Red, More PAR) - Philips - Master GreenPower Full Spectrum (Agro) - 315W (Included)
The GreenPower lamp is optimized in a broad spectrum with a peak in the 660nm deep red area. The peak in the 660nm DeepRed area makes the plant more generative, which results in a stronger bloom of the plant in the flowering stage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.