BLV Horturion 1000W Metal Halide Lamp for Deva Revolution Grow Light Developed with BLV on our DEva test bed, this 5500K QMH lamp is a perfect fit for our Silent Square wave DEva driver. Features: MH 1000W lamp with extreme efficiency of 1.8µmol/W High PAR efficiency (PAR value) High PAR maintenance for the entire service life.
Good to very good colour rendering Optimised spectral distribution for healthy plant growth Compatible with DE fixtures and BLV Power Supply
- Double-ended metal halide lamp
- Different power levels: 600 W / 750 W / 1000 W
- The 1000 W version is the world first double-ended MH 1000 W lamp with extreme efficiency of 1.8µmol/Ws
- High PAR efficiency (PAR value)
- High PAR maintenance for the entire service life
- Good to very good colour rendering
- Optimised spectral distribution for healthy plant growth
- Compatible with luminaires for double-ended lamps
- Optimum efficiency in combination with BLV power supply units
- Suitable for open fixtures
Metal halide lamps (MH) emit a high amount of violet and blue light, which suppresses stem elongation, increases beneficial compounds and promotes vegetative growth.
It is, therefore, well-suited for encouraging compact growth in decorative plants, enhancing leaf pigments in coloured vegetables, enriching secondary metabolites in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, and making crops more stress resistant in general.
As the spectrum is also much closer to that of sunlight, colour rendering is greatly improved which makes taking inventory and harvesting easier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.