Waiting for run-off to accumulate can be an arduous task if you’ve got a large garden. Now you can measure root zones faster with Pulse™ - the new handheld root zone meter that goes where you grow. Pulse connects directly to the Pulse™ app on your smartphone for instant and accurate crop-health management. Measure direct in soils, coco coir blends, potting mixes as well as nutrient solution.
Bluelab’s innovative new handheld Pulse™ Meter allows growers to get fast, accurate measurements directly in the root zone sent direct-to-mobile. The device operates with batteries so it’s mobile, allowing the user to take on-the-go measurements throughout their garden.
Enhanced technology sends data directly to the Pulse™ app, providing growers with fast and accurate information to better manage crop health, without the need to connect to a computer
- Works in coco, soil (Does NOT work with rockwool (from the Bluelab guy direct - James Goodwin UK as at 3rd may 2022)
- 3-in-1 digital soil handheld meter measuring moisture, nutrients & temperature directly in growing media.
- Measure directly in the root zone
- Measure in a range of growing media
- All 3 measurements in under 10 seconds
- Connects directly to your phone via the Bluetooth Pulse App
- App provides automated data collection & measurement comparison.
- Available for Android (5.1+) Bluetooth (4.0+) & iOS 12.1 or later
- Probe length 200 mm/8"
- 1x AA battery included
- 1x Phillips head screwdriver (for battery installation)
- 1-year guarantee
THREE INSTANT MEASUREMENTS DIRECTLY FROM THE SUBSTRATE
1. Moisture Levels – “When do I water my plants?” is a question we frequently hear - take the guess work out of the equation while optimising irrigation cycles and consumption. Over and under watering will be a thing of the past, reducing root infections.
2. Nutrient Levels (E.C) - Dial in your feed strength to produce maximum yields, consistently cycle after cycle
3. Temperature - The temp of your substrate will be affected by many variables like the temperature of the floor. Get a direct, accurate measurement of root temperature to optimise root function for healthy plants.
Perfect for larger gardens and commercial scale operations, the bluelab pulse empowers users to easily take substrate measurements without know how, freeing up the time of the master grower to focus on analysis of the results.
How to use
Download the free app and pair your phone with the pulse device.
Set the adjustable depth-stop to your desired length.
Insert the sharp probes into your substrate.
The blink light will indicate when a reading has been taken.
The app will then populate with the data which can then be interpreted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.