Bluelab are THE gold standard in nutrient control.
The Bluelab EC Pen is a compact, quick and handy tool for measuring conductivity and temperature. It simply lets you know whether your plants have the right amount of nutrient in your solution and tells you if adjustments are required. Bluelab EC Pen Manual can be found here
Team up the Bluelab EC Pen with Bluelab pH Pen for a handy, convenient and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health. Display options available in °C, °F, EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700.
- Backlit LCD display
- Calibration optional
- Successful calibration indicator
- Hold function
- Fully waterproof
- Selectable measurement units so you can customise with your preferences
- Flat electrode for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Hold reading function to capture every measurement with ease
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings anywhere
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- Low battery warning
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included getting you started immediately
- 1-year warranty
Combine it with the Bluelab pH Pen! Expand your toolkit to cover all the fundamentals
As a grower, your solution’s pH (potential Hydrogen) is the most critical fundamental measurement to track. It plays a crucial role in making nutrients soluble in water so that they can be accessed by your plants.
By measuring conductivity, temperature and pH, you’ll not only be actively managing your nutrient levels but also making sure that your plants have access to the food they need. This will lead to healthier, thriving plants and improved crop yield. Start tracking the fundamentals today.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.