Athena Grow is a simple and clean 2-part formula designed for the vegetative stage of growth for fruit and flower-producing plants.
Top of the line macronutrients and chelated micronutrients to achieve greater nutrient uptake ability across a wider pH range in any combination of grow method, water-type and media.
This 2-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to stimulate the rapid onset of bud production, increase flowering sites, and promote high-quality yields.
Formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems in including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
Add 2-7 mL of Athena Grow A and B (equal amounts) per gallon of water during the flowering phase.
See Athenas Feed Schedules for specific application recommendations.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Grow A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust to pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.