Advanced Nutrients B52 has been carefully designed with all indoor gardeners in mind! B-52 is a vitamin-rich supplement developed to ensure all indoor plants receive all the adequate vitamins needed to produce stronger, more productive and bigger-yielding plants.
B-52 has been formed with many important elements all uniquely doing their role to make your plants thrive, including:
- Folic acids to help plants maintain a healthy metabolism and DNA,
- Vitamin B5, which is essential for fundamental cellular processes,
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) this element helps your plants use and create carbohydrates. Hence, your plants have enough energy to build strong vegetative growth and to power the production of flowers and essential oils. Vitamin B1 also facilitates your plants use of phosphate – which is an essential nutrient that fuels flower growth,
In all, B vitamins are essential for all plants, and without them, your plants will not survive. However, plants naturally produce B vitamins from the nutrients, however, never enough to thrive to their full potential; this is why Advanced Nutrients have formed this powerful enriched vitamin supplement.
By providing your plants with B-52, you ensure your plants have less metabolic work to do – which results in more energy used for growth and floral production. B vitamins are an important factor for all indoor plants, particularly useful when your plants are in their younger stages (Seedlings, new clones, transplants or in the peak flowering stage). B vitamins formulas are an ideal platform for vitamin-rich components that double as yield-boosting substances.
This vitamin-rich supplement contains key elements for growing and flowering plants, including all active seaweed and kelp extracts; these active ingredients contain various compounds that increase cell replication and stimulate roots and stems. Several studies have shown that B vitamins, combined with seaweed and kelp extracts, assist in floral development and ripening, increasing floral weight and potency.
Also combined in this amazing supplement are:
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) This vitamin enhances systemic resistance, so your plants are less susceptible to common grow room contaminants,
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is an essential substance contributing to your plant's metabolism and other basic life functions. Insufficient amounts of B3 could lead to slow growth, poor yields and lowered disease resistance,
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is involved in enzymatic activity, carbohydrates, energy production and amino acid synthesis. All these areas are implicated in the basic health and productivity of your plants.
This root/foliar feed makes healing, stimulating and protective effects of B vitamins immediately and completely available to your plants for an all-round boost!
B-52 can be used with all hydroponic, sphagnum, coco and soil growing mediums. It has also been developed for hydroponic, aeroponic, drip irrigation, NFT, ebb and flow and continuous feeding systems alike.
Available in: 1 litre, 4 litres, 10-litre bottles. Typical dose: 1 litre makes 500 litres of nutrient solution.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:2ml per litre throughout the growth cycle,
2ml per litre for weeks 3 – 6 in the flowering cycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.