Quietest fan + AC Infinity's UIS 67 controller with bluetooth! Save money with this fan and controller combo!
UIS Controller 67
- A digital controller designed to equip AC Infinity fans with smart controls for HVAC or growing applications.
- Dynamically adjusts fan speed based on temperature and humidity conditions to produce optimal airflow.
- Programming includes automated triggers, timers, cycles, scheduling, minimum speed, and custom transitions.
- Features a powder-coated black body with a digital LCD display and a corded thermalloy sensor probe.
- Supports up to two CLOUDLINE, AIRLIFT, or CLOUDRAY fans with EC motors to share the same programming.
A digital controller designed to enhance your AC Infinity fan with smart controls to maintain a stable climate. This intelligent command unit features a black powder-coated body and a backlit LCD screen that presents a sleek aesthetic. The display has three brightness levels, as well as two auto-brightness settings, and reads temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius. It includes a 12-foot sensor probe with a waterproof thermalloy head that accurately detects current temperature and humidity conditions. The controller’s 4-pin Molex fan ports can simultaneously power two fans to share the same fan speed and programming. Functions include automated triggers, timers, on/off cycling, and scheduling.
UIS 67 INTELLIGENT PROGRAMMING
The smart auto modes trigger your fan to activate in response to climate changes. Its fan speed can dynamically adjust itself to current temperature or humidity levels, producing optimal amounts of airflow. The fan speed can also operate in an optional minimum setting to maintain cooling and ventilation. Timer, on/off cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of uses.
AC Infinity Cloudline S-series Fan
The one and only. AC Infinity fans. Energy-efficient, quiet AF and value for money. These S-series come with an 8 speed manual controller
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See Controller 67 for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy-efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power adapter, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology. Contains an EC motor for a quiet and energy-efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one inline speed controller, installation manual, all necessary mounting hardware, and all necessary mounting hardware.
PRECISE SPEED CONTROLLER
The inline speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. Unlike common AC-powered duct fans that suppresses voltage to control fan speeds, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation).
This technology enables the fan's motor to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noises and heat as seen on variable voltage controllers.
Eight-speed options are available with a power switch, and backup memory.
|Product Name||CLOUDLINE S4||CLOUDLINE S6||CLOUDLINE S8||CLOUDLINE S10|
|Fan Dimensions||18.8 x 30.3 x 17.6 cm||21.2 x 32.0 x 20.0 cm||21.7 x 30.2 x 12.3 cm||24.9 x 38.6 x 28.6 cm|
|Total Noise||28 dBA||32 dBA||39 dBA||48 dBA|
|Cord Length to Controller||240 in||180 in||240 in||240 in|
|Cord Length to Plug||96 in||108 in||96 in.||96 in.|
|Static Pressure||223 Pa||503 Pa||746 Pa||352 Pa|
|Max Power Draw||28 W||64 W||110 W||250 W|
|Average Power Usage||21 W||38 W||78 W||136 W|
|Current||1.2 A||1.67 A||2.27 A||2.7 A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.