Now in the UK ! We've not got the whole line, just the starter kit. The hope is with enough interest our suppliers can get the full range and sizes in.
This kit is engineered to be the highest quality, cleanest, and one of the most pH stable nutrients on the market. The kit contains 1lb each of the V1™, V2™, B1™, B2™, Full Tilt™, Veg Foliar, and Bloom Foliar Nutrients.
Hydro Bros Breakdown
The V1 and V2 is basically a 2-part for the veg stage ie you need both but they're packaged separately and the same amount is needed to be mixed in. B1 and B2 is the same but used during the bloom stage.
To give an idea on how far this kit will last you, based on their "no calmag - full tilt" schedule with a dilution average of around 1.058grams per litre, the veg and bloom will knock out about 428 litres of solution each. The Full Tilt you don't need until the last two weeks so that will last a fair few runs.
The Feed Chart
CHECK OUT THE FLORAFLEX NUTRIENT CALCULATOR HERE
How To Use
Veg & Bloom Foliar
- Mix 4-5 grams per gallon of water and apply to plants every 5-7 days.
- FloraFlex® Foliars promote vigorous plant growth by providing essential elements directly to the plants exterior through the stomata and epidermis.
V1™ & V2™
- First Mix V1 in your water source, allow it to completely dissolve. Then add V2.
- Depending on your desired EC use 1-2 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-2 grams per gallon)
- Add V1 and then V2 to your water source throughout the entire vegetative stage.
- At lower dosages V1 and V2 can be used as a base along with other additives.
B1™ & B2™
- First Mix B1 in your water source, allow it to completely dissolve. Then add B2.
- Depending on your desired EC use 1-3 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-3 grams per gallon)
- Add B1 and then B2 to your water source throughout the entire flowering stage.
- At lower dosages B1 and B2 can be used as a base along with other additives.
- Add Full Tilt™ to your water source after other inputs (B1 and/or B2) are completely dissolved
- 3-5 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (3-5 grams per gallon)
- Use for the last two weeks of fertilized feedings of flowering stage.