Tornado Acoustic Box Fans are manufactured using the best quality materials. The powerful built-in fan is surrounded by MDF wooden panels, ensuring minimal noise. Specific sizes are available on request.
Acoustic Box Fans have been designed to move huge amounts of air up to 7000m3/hr !!! while still running silent. assembled in the UK using precision engineered components.
- Precision engineered Torin Sifan motor
- Moves immense quantities of air
- Extremely quiet
- Highly reliable maintenance is rarely an issue
- Moisture resistant MDF panels
- Removes stale, CO2 depleted air from the grow space
- Can be used to supply air to your indoor garden
- Easily hung using four fitted eye-screws
- Connect to power with standard kettle leads
- IEC clamp for a secure connection
How Acoustic Box Fans work.
Acoustic box Fans are used to move air into your grow room or extract from your grow room. By doing so this will be replenishing co2 around your plants is an essential part of the process of photosynthesis.
As carbon dioxide is used by plants and levels in the atmosphere become depleted, air in the room needs to be replaced. If stale air is not removed from the grow area, moisture quickly builds, raising humidity and triggering problems with mould and rot.
Duct fans also tend to be used in conjunction with carbon filters (Rhino Pro Carbon Filter )to remove unwanted smells, as air is drawn through layers of charcoal and cleaned to remove odours before it reaches its exit point.
Box Fan Amperage:
1000m3 = 1.1amp
1500m3 = 1.6amp
2500m3 = 2.5amp
3250m3 = 5.7amp
4250m3 = 6amp
NOTE: THE AMPS WHEN USING WITH FAN CONTROLLER!!
Pallet / Oversized Item
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.