Finally the HOMEbox Ambient Q120+ with a height of 220 cm offers more space for your favourites and with a clearly better volume.
The HOMEbox® Ambient Q120+ is the favourite among all dedicated indoor gardeners since it can be used for all growth phases of the plants. However the most popular application is during the flowering phase with high-pressure sodium bulbs - amazingly, up to 36 small plants can fit inside this super-productive grow tent!
Nothing performs like a 600-watt HID grow light installed in a HOMEbox® Ambient Q120+! Plants develop faster and produce more flowers and fruits, because the plants are supplied with more usable light thanks to the PAR+ super reflective internal coating. The quality and quantity of the yields is due to the lower heat development remarkable. The result is an incredibly efficient growing tent that only takes up 1.44 m² of floor space!
- Assembled size: 120 x 120 x 220 cm
- Grow space: 1,44m²
- High-tech design and technology made in Germany
- Stepless barrier-free excess possible
- Tough, impermeable and dirt-repellent materials for long durability
- Resistant external material
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- + 100 mm: 1x back side, 1x lef side, 1x right side
- + 160mm: 1x back side, 1x left side
- + 200 mm: 1x left side, 1x right side
- + 250 mm: 1x roof
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2x 250mm (left and right side)
- MicroMesh insect screen with a 700-micron mesh size
- PAR+ super reflective internal coating promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Generous side windows right and left - individual access and uncomplicated plant care possible
- Super stable metal structure with 22mm diameter; strong, precise wrought plastic connectors
- Total-Blackout zippers - no need for Velcro flaps
- Once closed, the unit is entirely sealed and lightproof
- All components are exchangeable
- Maximum capacity: up to 75 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.