Thank you for shopping with The Hydro Bros, we hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you have changed your mind and wished to return the product, please see below for more information on our Returns Policy.
- You have had the items for 14 working days or less (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day you receive the goods from The Hydro Bros.
- The items are in their original condition and unopened ready for resale by The Hydro Bros.
- If returning faulty goods, they must be returned in full - a replacement, if needed, will be a like-for-like swap.
- The purchaser is not a business or company that has bought the goods with the intention of re-selling them to a third party
** We cannot accept back any items that have been opened, used or have damaged packaging **
To return your product/s - contact us first! Call us in the first instance !!!!!
When ready, send it to TH BROS LTD, Returns Department, Unit 12 Progress Business Park, Progress Way, Croydon, CR04XD, UK.
- Please include your order number in the parcel to speed up the returns procedure. We are unable to cover return postage costs.
- If you are approved for a refund, you will be refunded for the item value, excluding the shipping cost paid when your order was placed and a 10% restock fee. Note, if you reject the delivery, you will be refunded minus any original shipping cost, minus a £20 return delivery fee, and minus a 10% restock fee.
- If you are returning a high-value item, we highly recommend using a trackable service - we can not guarantee or be held responsible if your item is not received in time; your item must be unused and in its original condition and packaging.
- Ensure the return is packed safely and securely; we can not be held responsible for damage to products in transit back to us and would be unable to issue refunds on returns that are damaged in transit.
How do I know you have received my return?
Once we receive the goods back and have inspected them, we will email you to let you know the outcome.
Can I return sale or second-hand items?
We are unable to accept sale items. Second-hand items are pick up only (sold as seen) or online at your own risk.
How will I know if you have approved or rejected my return?
We will reach out and let you know if your refund is approved or rejected. If you are approved, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to the original payment method used to place your order. Refunds typically take 5-10 working days, depending on your cardholder.
** OVERSEAS ORDERS**
What happens if I don't have the right paperwork / do not pay the required customs fees & taxes?
Please be aware: it is your responsibility to ensure that the product you are ordering will be accepted by customs. We hold no responsibility should a product be rejected and returned back to us. We do not know what is/isn't allowed in your country - it's your responsibility.
If we receive the items back, we will refund you the cost of the goods, minus the original shipping fee, minus the return shipping fee incurred (as they will charge us!!) minus a 15% admin/restocking fee. WE CAN ONLY REFUND ONCE THE GOODS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BACK.
If it gets lost or destroyed, you don't get anything back To be clear, it's a major admin ballache/cluster fuck when this happens.
Why do I have to pay more taxes in receipt on top of the delivery cost?
When you visit our website from a country outside UK you will see all prices excluding 20% UK tax / VAT. You pay us for the product and the cost of shipping - you do not pay any UK tax. On receipt of the goods in your country, you will be asked to pay any tax and/or duties locally in your country at your local country rate. If you don't pay them, you will not get your product; see above if you don't pay.
Note: you will only pay the tax on what we declare on the commercial invoice.