Tornado Acoustic Box Fans are manufactured using the best quality materials. The powerful build in fan is surrounded by MDF wooden panels, ensuring minimal noise. Specific sizes are available on request.
Acoustic Box Fans have been designed to move huge amounts of air upto 7000m3/hr !!! while still running silent. assembled in the UK using precision engineered components.
- Precision engineered Torin Sifan motor
- Moves immense quantities of air
- Extremely quiet
- Highly reliable maintenance is rarely an issue
- Moisture resistant MDF panels
- Removes stale, CO2 depleted air from the grow space
- Can be used to supply air to your indoor garden
- Easily hung using four fitted eye-screws
- Connect to power with standard kettle leads
- IEC clamp for a secure connection
How Acoustic Box Fans work.
Acoustic box Fans are used to move air into your grow room or extract from your grow room. By doing so this will be replenishing co2 around your plants is an essential part of the process of photosynthesis. As carbon dioxide is used by plants and levels in the atmosphere become depleted, air in the room needs to be replaced. If stale air is not removed from the grow area, moisture quickly builds, raising humidity and triggering problems with mould and rot. Duct fans also tend to be used in conjunction with carbon filters ( Rhino Pro Carbon Filter )to remove unwanted smells, as air is drawn through layers of charcoal and cleaned to remove odours before it reaches its exit point.