- A ready to use permethrin smoke generator that requires no mixing or application equipment.
- For use as a space treatment of almost anywhere including storage areas, business premises and domestic properties.
- Smoke is non-tainting and leaves no residual colour or odours.
- This is an ideal product to treat inaccessible areas such as loft voids, nooks and crannies, inside machinery and open room spaces.
- Each smoke bomb contains 13.25% Permethrin, .
- IC102 Mini - Flying Insects max 120m?, Crawling Insects max 30m?, Cockroaches max 7.5m?
- IC103 Midi - Flying Insects max 500m?, Crawling Insects max 125m?, Cockroaches max 31.5m?
- IC104 Maxi - Flying Insects max 1000m?, Crawling Insects max 250m?, Cockroaches max 62.5m?
Insecto Maxi Smoke Bomb
How to use Insecto Smoke Generators
- Work out how many fumers you will need to suitably cover the area to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
- Seal off the area as affectively as possible by closing doors and windows, block fireplaces and exclude draughts
- Remove all living organisms such as plants, people, and pets (including fish from the area to be treated)
- Tear off tag from beneath the cap and remove cap, place each generator on a fireproof base such as tin foil
- When more than 1 generator is required, space them equally around the area to be treated and prepare all fumers ready to light, prior to lighting the first
- Ignite generator by using a match. Light each generator in sequence starting with the furthest from the exit
- Leave area being treated for at least 2-3 hours, longer if possible
- After treatment is complete, open all windows and doors and ventilate thoroughly
- In cases of high infestations, it is advisable to use this product in conjunction with a residual insecticide