ETA MIDDLE OF QUARTER 1 2023.
Ignore the price!! It's a guess!!!
Fade, a non-nitrogen finishing flush that supplies your plants with immobile nutrients (calcium or microelements), ensures they do not starve in the crucial ripening phase.
To encourage flower maturity and improve flower quality, excess nitrogen can be a problem. It is important that you reduce or eliminate nitrogen from the flowers at the end.
We have found out that using Fade with Pro Bloom in the final 3 weeks of flower production increased the total cannabinoid, terpene and vitamin levels without increasing the chance of bud rot or deficiencies.
Finishing enhancer that is nitrogen-free
High levels of microelements and calcium for a perfect finish
Similar liquid dilution rates to Pro Core (2 lbs per galon concentrate).
During the last 3 weeks of flower, replace Pro Core
In the last 3 weeks of flowering, add 10-16ml of Fade to every gallon of water.
For specific recommendations, see Feed Schedules.
- The Best Practices
- Before using, shake well.
- Make sure to use clean measuring tools.
- Regularly monitor EC and adjust based on the crop stage and growth stage.
- After mixing all fertilizers, adjust pH to the desired levels.
- Combine in undiluted form.
- After mixing all fertilizers, adjust pH levels to the desired level.
- Keep it in the original container at 45°F to 85°F.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.